Christopher Columbus Lap Book

I have just finished a new lap book on Christopher Columbus.
 We have learned about this already but I thought it would be nice to go back and review a few things. 
When it comes to history I like to move slowly but surely making sure things are memorized properly.
This lap book has black and white pictures, different from my other ones because I want my son to color them and make them unique.
It is 13 pages long and it has pockets for the following
The three ships
The new world
Columbus Legacy
A map you may incorporate
Finding Monetary Support
Round versus Flat
A New Way
Christopher as a Child
On the Water
Trouble at Sea
The Last Trip
Title Page

Along with this you receive a Reader. I like to have my son read and answer the questions after on the lap book

Pictures of our Day



Our Memory Work for Discovery of America and Christopher Columbus



No comments:

Post a Comment