All About Butterflies

All About Butterflies!!!

SPRING UNIT ACTIVITES

POLLINATORS

103 POLLINATORS BUNDLE


ALL ABOUT BUTTERFLIES



A whole unit on Butterflies. I have also included similarities and differences between butterflies and moths.
 Part of my pollinators (bees and butterflies) Unit Study. 
A reader and hands on activities for your kids to complete in class. 
Super engaging and they will learn lots.
I always have my home school son do a lap book after every reader. 
For some reason it is the cherry on top to your teaching and a great way to showcase learned material and take home. 




Pictures Of Our Day

Outside in the yard naming parts of the Butterfly

Title Page for our lap book

Lap book in pink this time sorry but I ran out of boy colors

Work work work


Today has been very nice outside. We should definitely do this more often.
For our second part of this Unit I think we are planting some Milkweed in our garden to keep an eye on those caterpillars.

We are also doing some online documentaries about

Monarch Butterflies

No comments:

Post a Comment