Abraham Lincoln Lap Book

So presidents day celebration is coming soon!!!
And
I am excited to bring to you a new addition to our lap book collection

The Abraham Lincoln Lap Book

Excellent resource to use as a stand alone unit 
or
to pair with any books or documentaries on this president.

If you decide to use this unit as a stand alone 
I have summarized everything your kids should know about this president.

All will go in a one file folder.

Download Product Now (TPT)

I have included on your download specific instructions on how to put this 
project together.

You will need a one file folder only so this one is an easy project
to put together.


I have also added a bonus. 
You may hashtag a picture of your completed project
to my Instagram account, leave a comment at my shop 
in order to get a free lap book 

You will learn more on your download.

Please leave any comments or questions you may have below. 


Thank  you and enjoy teaching


More Photos of our Completed Project





No comments:

Post a Comment