American Revolution Lap Book

Starting to teach about the American Revolution?
There is so much out there and not to mention so much
information to teach and learn.

When we started learning about this chapter in our Homeschooling
I started writing a few thoughts and I decided
there was so much I wanted to pile everything
in a lap book.
Part of my idea was to have my son created
sort of an station to review in future years.

Here is our project and it turned out......
Please share and write any comments you like
and Enjoy teaching this Unit as much as I have.

Title Page

Photos of our Completed Project

Please leave your comments if you find this useful.
Download Lap Book Now

Putting the Lap Book Together

Manila Binder

Add extra pages to accommodate the rest of the lap book

Liberty Bell

Declaration of Independence

Weapons used  in the Revolution

Other Resources on my Blog





1 comment:

  1. How does the student write on the book? I see there is a tab, but what does it look like? Can you show an example?

    ReplyDelete