Nouns, Pronouns, Verbs and Adjectives.




Today we have focused seriously on Language Arts. Nouns, Pronouns, Verbs and Adjectives as well as singular and plural combinations of words.
Our lesson with Lifepac does not include verbs, pronouns or adjectives. So, I decided to add them to our lesson since it was a bit boring for my son. 
Altogether, it has been very fun, we added a few games tossing a few of these words into a bowl and randomly deciding what, is what and categorizing them all. 

It might seem however, a lot for one class but the information was very well learned and reviewed. Besides, I think it is absolutely great to go with your kid's interests and guts..or at least........"sometimes".
Overall, I am starting to love these LifePac courses since they are very repetitive and every time a new concept is taught we get to review old ones.
I must say, I encourage the reading of the Teachers' Manual ahead of time and prepare talking about the learning material. It is fun!!!! and they also offer a few more sample lesson activities to use in your class. 

This was our project of Nouns, Pronouns, Verbs and Adjectives.
Doing the Pronounds Project.