Sweet Water Park


When you embrace motherhood and your kids are now part of your life, 
so many things change. 
You think about life differently and traveling as well. 

Prior being a mom my traveling destinations where so different!
Now, I look for destinations that are more family oriented and 
secluded. I seek a different thing all-together.

I find myself reaching out for silence and tranquility. 
Why? I wonder.........
I do love being a Mom.

Anybody feels the same way out there?......

..........................................
If you are seeking a budget friendly vacation. 
You might be able to find some ideas on this post.
So 
Read on.......
.....................................................

Finally in Georgia........

Living in Florida, as we drive out of the state we always think.....
WOW....... we just left Florida.....
it seems endless. 

Yes, it also seems that Florida is a completely different country altogether. 

But as every Floridian knows...you can tell you left the state
the moment the palm trees become real trees.

.....................................................
I reach for my purse and turn off my phone. 
No more calls, no more texts or emails. 
.................................................
"Relax time" has officially started...........

Sweet Water Park: A beauty, A must.

While traveling through this great country we came across a unique spot.
Secluded in Sweet Water Park, Georgia.

 You can take a long white trail that would lead you into 
this great waterfall among huge rocks. 
There is something to the sound of water that relaxes me every time.
.........................................................

"Humans might need social interaction
But on vacation I am probably not human."
................................................. I just want.........

 A place, where you can actually take pictures, smile and not look 
weird because guess what?......

There is not a single soul out there..... 

Pictures are on and I start finding that great pose for selfies. 
Don't we all...........
I also bring my big camera, my phone ........yes the whole bag of goodies.

Family pictures are a big deal around here. OK?

I can think of a million things a normal family would do here......
For instance, picnics or just relaxing with love ones.
Take off your shoes, play jokes and stay a little.


Enjoying the sound of the cascading water along the rocks.

......................................
I can probably live here, I think to myself. 
...................................................
However, I know it is not possible.....
At least....
not yet.
One can only dream.........


I enjoy trails a lot. 
Reason why I visit so many National Parks.

Knowing us.......

We took the longest trail.
The nastiest, muddiest trail there is. Where nobody ever wonders off.
Just because, we like the challenge and hate the crowds.
....................................................................................
Don't worry, if you come prepare there is nothing you can't accomplish.
Lots of water, a good pair of shoes and some songs to sing along.

That is right!.......
We all sing really loud along the trails.

Yogi was a big brown bear

Yogi Yogi

Yogi was a big brown bear

Yogi Yogi Bear

More Pictures of Sweet Water

Views of the water, rocks and trees.
An excellent Kodak spot. 


My silly boy.........making silly faces.



You can probably spot me in the center, unless you mistake me
by a rock.
I was probably impersonating a character in my mind.


Note To Self:

"Life is short.

Relax while listening to the water and take in all that surrounds you. 

Be one with nature"



What You Should Know Before Coming

Slippery rocks are the least of your problems.
The passage to the water is easy.
However, the way out is mildly extraneous.
A few difficult cross sections with unpaved trail.
Nothing you cannot achieve with the help of a friend.

If you visit in the summer, bring lots of water, it is rather hot and humid.

Here is picture of the trail.......you can decide if it is something 
you might want to conquer.
Lots of rocks and slippery trails ahead. Up slope the mountain.

Other Things You will See In Your Hike

In this Park you will also find Civil War ruins.
I love the black and white look to most of my pictures. 
So here it is. 


These ruins are
fenced in so you cannot walk inside them.

Preservation is a must and we must all agree it is important.

However, you will be able to take good pictures from afar.

My Outfit's Mindset:

"Shopping is my Cardio...........

Hiking shoes with style is my motto"


When it comes to planning trips that require hiking. 

You might think......... 

slip resistant or water proof shoes.

However, a great pair of sneakers will do the trick for this destination. 

I really love these sneakers because they cover all my leg.
The sole is rubber and they are pretty comfy. 



However.........
Wear shoes that will protect you if you fall.
Perhaps you have that great pair of hiking shoes in your closet
you have been meaning to get dirty.

Use Them Right..........seek the trail..

Plan your next hiking trip to Georgia's Sweet Water Park.

where you can relax by the sound of rushing water
with your family.

Note To Self:

"Learn more songs. Expand your repertoire for the next hiking adventure."

No comments:

Post a Comment