Human Body Nervous System

As part of our Anatomy unit. We are retaking the learning of the brain.
We have been working on this in the past
however as my son gets older we revisit this unit and add
more information that now he can handle because he is older.

Donwload Unit Now



This unit works well on a stand alone or as a resource to be
paired with any other unit on The Human Brain.



Why Interactive Notebooks?

Interactive notebooks are a must have in our homeschooling.
I came across this idea long ago when I started using lap books.
Now
It is interactive notebooks.
They are excellent, hands on, I cannot stress the need for the use
of them in your classroom or homeschooling.
They will let you teach like a pro and your kids will love learning.

By the time my son is done cutting and gluing his interactive notebook
he has already memorize most of the key words.

Not only that but he is proud of showing his complete Science notebook
and colors it everywhere.
It is really his little piece of art.

Let's face it these are not easy terms but everything is in the presentation
and making the learning process artsy and colorful.


Making your students feel they can personalize their work it 
priceless and a step forward in learning. 

Extras

I have used more pictures and extra interactive notebook activities.

What is new on this Reader?

Different from my old resource.
This one will have.............
The senses and more interactive notebook open close mini
books that make the notebooks 3D and cute.

Learning about the sense was vital to our lesson as
 I wanted my son to start
understanding how hearing, tasting and sight is related to brain.

I have also included hands on activities that
will come hand in hand with the reader itself and are not
part of the interactive notebook.

Some pictures of our day learning


Pairing this unit with other library books we found on taste buds.


Have in Mind

There are three cut and glue activities on this resource.
You will have to print those single sided 
other than that 
every other page can be double sided.



Online Resources you might love to add


Our Bone Chart
I found this unique life size skeleton to name the bones. I have linked it below.
Hope it is helpful.





Take a look at my old resource

We are learning lots with this unit on the Human Body.
If you are downloading my product please view all the pictures below.


The Nervous System
The Brain and Spinal Cord






You may use my product as an interactive notebook or lap book.
I decided to go interactive notebook for this one.

The Skull is to be cut around and in the dotted line.
Glue it and inside it place the brain.
So, crafty your kids will love it.
Because we used this unit as part of our bones unit.
My son went ahead and named the skull bones.
You may also do the same.

Buy Bundle Unit Now


Interactive Notebook about the brain.


Brain Facts

Brain Stem and Spinal Cord

The Nervous System Freebies

Unit on Bones


In this unit your kids will read, complete activities, have a good laugh and all
while learning about bones.




No comments:

Post a Comment